Wednesday, October 5, 2016

So Happy Layout - Take Me Away Spotlight at PI

Hi Everyone! Have you got the Take Me Away Collection by Pink Paislee? We are featuring this line today on the Paper Issues blog. Head on over to check out all the different ways to use this line. I chose to take out my punches and create a background.

 
I used this really cool photo my friend Danielle Serceau took of my daughter. I love the black and white with a touch of colour. I used a variety of punches and played around with the different shapes until this pattern emerged. I sewed diagonal lines to anchor the pieces. Then I pasted the gems on the flowers. The title is from the previous Fancy Free line.
 
Supplies
Pink Paislee - Take Me Away
Title: Pink Paislee - Fancy Free
Punches: Stampin' Up and EK Success
Gems
Stampin' Up Buttons
White Thread
 
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget the Paper Issues Store has the Take Me Away Collection. Use the code Carolyn at checkout to save 20%.
 
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment