Sunday, May 29, 2016

Star Wars Layout - DT Sketches In Thyme

Hope you will all try out this awesome sketch at Sketches In Thyme this week. There are so many neat elements. I wanted to tear some paper and do some stitching but my focus became my title and journaling and the page just got too busy to add those details.

Here is the sketch:

I used my Silhouette to trace around the Star Wars logo in black and yellow and then pieced it together. Then I used this tutorial on how to make the text look like the opening crawl - minus the animation. I printed it from Powerpoint. I also cut the banner with my Silhouette using a file that came with the machine.
 
Supplies
Amy Tangerine: Better Together
Stars - Heidi Swapp stencil, Bella Blvd stickers, Simple Stories diy stickers
Ampersand sticker - Fancy Pants: Attwell
Black and Yellow Cardstock
Yellow embroidery thread
Creative Memories star punch
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment