Sunday, May 29, 2016

Chip Party Layout

My daughter and her cousins live for chip parties at the grandparent's! At this one they also happened to make pizza first.

 
I was inspired by the sketch + 3 challenge at Scrap Our Stash. I used My Mind's Eye almost everything for the first list, newsprint for the 2nd list and olive green for the 3rd list.
 
 
I'm also participating in the mixed media challenge at My Mind's Eye. I used texture paste mixed with pink acrylic paint and a stencil to make the flowers peaking out from behind the cluster. I then splattered some white gesso.
 
Supplies
My Mind's Eye: Now & Then Dorothy Collection
Echo Park floral stencil
Ranger Texture Paste
Pink Acrylic Paint
White Gesso
Newsprint: Bo Bunny Ephemera
 
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Pretty layout and great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty layout and great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty---loving these papers! Fabulous take on the sketch + stash challenge. Thanks for playing along at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout and fantastic job with the sketch and other elements of the challenge! Thank you for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Love your page with all the great details! Thank you for joining us at SOS! Åsa xx

    ReplyDelete