Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Always In My Heart Layout

I'm loving these Simple Sets by Simple Stories. There are so many "heart" challenges right now it only made sense to dig into the Heart Set.

 
I used the sketch from My Creative Sketches.
 
 
There is also an Anything Goes challenge at Clique Kits this month.
 
At Shimelle the challenge is to use hearts in a layout.
 
At The Paper Girls there is a Valentine/Love challenge #97.
 
There is also a Showered With Love challenge at Paper Issues in their Facebook group.
 
Supplies
Simple Stories: Heart
Ribbon & Thread - Dollarama
Scallop Scissors
 
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Oh I like the color combination you are using here.. Thanks for Playing at My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketche!Cute!! Thank you for playing along with My Creative Sketches!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looove this layout!<3 Thank you for playing along with Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love,y heart filled layout! Thanks for playing along with the Clique Kits challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice page! Thanks for joining Clique Kits

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice layout! Thanks for playing along with CK!

    ReplyDelete