Thursday, October 8, 2015

White, Pink & Teal Wedding Layout - GD Scrap It With A Song

I'm happy to be guest designer for Scrap It With A Song this month. The song choice this month is "Relax, Take It Easy" or "White Wedding". I had a few pictures left from my brother's wedding so I chose White Wedding.


I love the colour scheme my sister-in-law chose for the wedding so I used it on the layout and then thought it was fun to include it in the title. The ceremony was in front of a giant window which was beautiful but terrible for my pictures. I chose to do a busier layout so the poor picture quality was less obvious.

Products used:
Background papers: Bo Bunny - a gift of love - Alissa Spunky & Alissa Love You
White paper: The Paper Company - Iced White
Heart Stickers: My Mind's Eye - Now & Then
Words: Authentique - Diction
Letters: Simple Stories - SNAP and Making Memories
Green string: Gimp
White string: embroidery floss
Flowers: Recollections and Michaels
Lace, pearls and black flowers : from the stash
Fiskars heart stencil
Black ink

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Great layout, I love your hearts and the composition of your layout. Thank you for being a guest designer at SIWAS.

    ReplyDelete