Thursday, October 15, 2015

Love Makes The World Go Round Layout - DT Picture This!

This week Picture This! is hosting a fun challenge. It is to use 2 photos + polka dots + family. Trying to find two pictures of my family that kind of go together was near impossible. So I chose a family picture (with additional astronaut) from our trip to the Kennedy Space Centre this summer and one of me in front of the globe at the entrance.

 
This was also one of those layouts where the paper and embellishments you start with are not the same as the ones you end with. I scoured the stash to find space related items and found the title that matched the space and family theme. Then I found the map paper and my star stamp and I was set.
 
Supplies:
Black polka dots - Pebbles: basics
Map paper and arrows - DCWV: The Great Vacation Stack
Yellow paper frames - DCWV: The Homeroom Stack
Chipboard flourish and tag - Scrap Works: Magpie Collection
Title - DCWV: Vellum Quote Stack
Ric Rak - Echo Park: For The Record 2
Yellow cardstock
Black ink
Star stamp

I hope you've been inspired to play along! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment