Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Day Layout - DT Picture This!

This week at Picture This! the challenge is to use scraps + die cuts + buttons. Right away I went to my most used kits which complement each other well - Doodlebug: Flower Box and Bella Blvd: Playdate. They are basically just scraps now! I punched all the monotone papers with a Martha Stewart heart punch to make the rainbow. The black page is from Craft Smith. The die cut is the title. It is from MME: The Sweetest Thing collection. Obviously, I made a good dent in the button stash!


I am also submitting this layout to the challenge at Scrap Around the World. The mood board has so many beautiful colours I decided to use them all. I also really liked those hearts in the bottom picture.

 
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Wow - this is such a wonderful way to use up your stash! A fabulous layout full of clever ideas! Thanks for joining in at SATW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute! Love all those hearts! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely loved every this, all of the hearts and buttons- wonderful effect!

    ReplyDelete