Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Vacuuming Layout

This is a layout that I put together to feature my mambi chipboard. The kids were not so interested in decorating the tree but very excited to vacuum. We only had 2 vacuums and 3 kids but more than enough needles.


I used mambi chipboard. Thickers for the red letters. Making Memories for the black letters. The green and red paper are from DCWV: Songbird. The striped paper is DCWV: Jolly Whimsy.

I'm also playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge at Clique Kits. 

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. You made me laugh with your title... love this! Thanks for playing with us at Clique kits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout. I love the little die cuts. Thanks for playing along with us over at CK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the pictures. Thank you for playing along with Clique Kits challenge!
    Maryám.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely layout! thanks for joining us at Clique Kits :) Elisabetta

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so super cute! Thanks for joining us at Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet Christmas layout! Thank you for playing along with Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH I wish it were Christmas already! You got me all in the spirit! Those needles though....:) 2 layouts in the challenge, Carolyn, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it! :) thank you for playing along with us at Clique Kits challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun page, love your title hehe Thank you for playing along with us in this challenge at Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete