Monday, September 14, 2015

Playtime Layout - GD Pixels and Paper

I'm so happy with this layout and that I was given an opportunity to guest design for Pixels and Paper.


The challenge this month is to use the following photo as inspiration.


I saw that my daughter's jacket matched the colours perfectly and went from there. I used yellow, purple and orange paint in misters to spray the paper. Then I splattered some more of the paint. I used a DCWV stencil with Studio g ink. All the flowers are from the stash (ie. garage sales!). The gems came from various Dollarama packages except the large orange ones are Leeza Gibbons. The arrow is My Mind's Eye: Niche. The title and chipboard leaves are from Creative Embellishments. Finally, the yellow leaves are from a greeting card and painted fossilized amber by Tim Holtz.

I'm also playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge at Clique Kits.

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Lovely! Thank you for playing along with Clique Kits challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely layout! thanks for joining us at Clique Kits :) Elisabetta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, and I love you flower cluster! Thanks for joining us at Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the inspiration photo and your page! Thanks for joining in with us at Clique Kits, Carolyn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you certainly nailed the inspiration color inspiration! Love the stencil! We appreciate you sharing it with us over at CK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the way you used flowers! thank you for playing along with us at Clique Kits challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the flowers. So pretty.. Thank you for playing along with us in this challenge at Clique Kits!

    ReplyDelete