Friday, June 26, 2015

Little Things Layout

This is a picture from when my daughter was two. She was in her 'climb on everything' phase. Daddy was a jungle gym and I remember she was so proud to be able to do a handstand.


I chose the theme from the Lasting Memories: Little Things Challenge #247.

I used papers and embellishments from My Mind's Eye: My Girl collection. The large letters are Thickers. I used the Fiskar's star stencil.

I'm also entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Simon Says Stamp.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. A sweet memory - thanks for sharing it with us, Carolyn, at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your title is fabulous and so is the photo!! Lovely layout! Thank you for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I had one of those children also, she has become a fantastic gymnast.... So wonderful to capture these little memories!! Gorgeous layout, and love that big title! Thankyou for joining us at Lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute pictures and I love the way you did the title with the large and small words and the stars. Thanks for creating with us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete