Saturday, April 11, 2015

Welcome to my Blog!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will find these ramblings useful, entertaining, insightful, amazing...or at least worth the time you spend here.

Here is a little about me...
I am a mom to a fun and chatty four-year-old girl. I find it fascinating watching her personality come to life and love documenting it in my scrapbook. I began scrapbooking as a way to deal with post-partum anxiety and now that my daughter is a bit older and I'm feeling better, I'm finding I have a little more time to improve my skills. I plan on posting my scrapping journey here.

I also enjoy spending time with my husband and his huge extended Francophone family and my not-as-huge Anglophone family. During the work week I teach and coach. In the few moments I have leftover, I love to read and look for deals (I swear one of my daughter's first phrases was "is this on sale?"). Stay tuned for posts on these subjects.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment